Why choose recycling?
A better option than trying to fit it into your garbage cans or alley yard waste recycling containers.
Your trees will also be recycled either into fish habitats in local lakes or directly into mulch which you or other residents can take home free of charge.
The city recycles 16,000 to 18,000 trees per year!
If you would like to drop your Holiday Tree off in St. Louis City, they may be dropped off at the following locations between Dec. 26-Jan. 11.
- Forest Park: Lower Muny parking lot
- Carondelet Park: the intersection of South Grand Boulevard and Holly Hills Boulevard
- O’Fallon Park: the intersection of West Florissant Avenue and Holly Avenue
For St. Louis County, trees may be dropped off at the following locations between Dec. 26-Jan. 14:
- Creve Coeur Park: 13777 Marine Ave., St. Louis
- Queeny Park: 550 Weidman Road, Ballwin
- Bee Tree Park: 2701 Finestown Road, St. Louis
- Spanish Lake: 12500 Spanish Pond Road, St. Louis
- St. Charles County: Dec. 26-Jan. 12 (unless otherwise noted)
- Recycle Works Central: 60 Triad S. Drive, St. Charles
- Recycle Works West: 2110 E. Pitman Ave., Wentzville
- Quail Ridge Park: 560 Interstate Drive, Wentzville
- Laurel Park: 181 Driftwood Lane (upper parking lot), St. Peters
- St. Peters Earth Centre: 115 Ecology Drive, St. Peters
- Progress Park: 968 Meyer Road, Wentzville (Jan. 2-Jan. 18)
- Heartland Park:100 William Dierberg Drive, Wentzville (Jan. 2-Jan. 18)
- Rotary Park: 2577 W. Meyer Road,, Foristell (Jan. 4-Jan. 18