Upcoming St. Louis Events
- This event has passed.
October 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Our popular outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular spring lineup! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will not be rescheduled to a later date.
Twilight Tuesday – DJ Ranx
Tuesday, September 3 2013 at 6:00 pm
Twilight Tuesday – Starlifter
Tuesday, September 10 2013 at 6:00 pm
Twilight Tuesday – Steve Davis—Memories of Elvis
Tuesday, September 17 2013 at 6:00 pm
Twilight Tuesday – Celebrating the Women of Motown
Tuesday, September 24 2013 at 6:00 pm
Twilight Tuesdays: A Tribute to Earth, Wind, & Fire
Tuesday, October 1 2013 at 6:00 pm
Twilight Tuesday – Dr. Zhivegas
Tuesday, October 8 2013 at 6:00 pm
• Picnic, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles
• Blankets and lawn chairs
• Tables sized 36”x36” or smaller
• Dogs on leashes
• No illegal substances of any kind
• No barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• No tents
• No large umbrellas
• No unauthorized vendors allowed
• No unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
TWILIGHT TUESDAYS TIPS:
• Please do not block sidewalks
• Please do not sit or stand on landscaped areas
• Be respectful of those around you
• Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in receptacles provided
• Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels
• Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There is also ample street parking on Lindell and in Forest Park itself.
• Please obey all no parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
• Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include: purses, laptops, GPS devices, etc.
• Food and drink are available for purchase from Bixby’s, the Museum’s restaurant, and varying food trucks.
• Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for the next visitor to enjoy!