Upcoming St. Louis Events
- This event has passed.
Greater St. Louis Book Fair
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 8:00 pmVaried
Benefitting Education & Literacy Programs
Greater St. Louis Book Fair is one of the nation’s oldest, largest and most popular charity book sales. For over 60 years, book lovers and collectors have enjoyed bargain prices on a diverse and quality selection of new, gently-used and rare books. Fair proceeds benefit local non-profit education and literacy programs.
The following is a preliminary schedule. Fair times, special events, admission and policies may be subject to change.
|Thursday, April 24||Opening Night|
|Opening Remarks||03:30 pm – 04:00 pm|
|Gates Open. $10 General Admission||04:00 pm – 09:00 pm|
|Friday, April 25||FREE General Admission||10:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 26||Shopping for Persons with Disabilities||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|FREE General Admission||10:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Sunday, April 27||FREE General Admission – Half-Price Day||11:00 am – 06:00 pm|
|Monday, April 28||Non-Profit Day – Closed to Public||07:30 am – 10:00 am|
- $10 admission for Opening Night
- FREE ADMISSION all other days
- Non-Profit Day is closed to the public and limited to pre-registered 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Credit Card: Discover, MasterCard, VISA
Persons found not abiding by the following policies will be asked to leave Book Fair at once:
- Patrons may stay in the parking garage overnight Wednesday provided they remain in their vehicles. No campers are allowed.
- Patrons may begin lining up at 6 am on opening day.
- Patrons are limited to one shopping cart at a time.
- Cart contents can be reserved at the secure reserve, large purchase area.
- All reserved items will be boxed & sealed until payment is received.
- All reserved items must be paid for & removed by closing time of that day.
- Unattended boxes or carts will be resorted and restocked.
- Electronic scanners/book purchasing lists may be utilized at book tables only; books may not be scooped up and removed from tables for scanning.
- Patrons purchasing rare and collectible merchandise must remain at the purchase counter while their items are being pulled from the display cases. Request lists will not be fulfilled unless the interested patron is present.