Upcoming St. Louis Events
- This event has passed.
Let Them Eat Art
July 11, 2014
Let Them Eat Art, a self-guided tour of historic Downtown Maplewood, is the city’s whimsical annual tribute to Bastille Day, where “Mardi Gras meets the Christmas Tree Walk.”
The 9th annual LTEA returns on Friday, July 11. Dozens of shops, galleries and restaurants will stay open late, offering guests food, beverages, and live entertainment, including visual artists and musicians.
This year’s shindig will feature:
• Live demonstrations by more than 35 regional artists and artisans
• Live music at the Sutton Main Stage with Vote for Pedro and Joe Dirt and the Dirty Boys Band.
• Great food and drink specials by Maplewood’s award-winning restaurants, including wine and chocolate tastings!
• Dream interpretation by Dream Seekers and the School of Metaphysics
• Hoop Dance performances by the St. Louis Hoop Club
• Tarot Card Reading and Psychic Readings at Mystic Valley, now in downtown Maplewood!
• Kids’ activities in the Sutton Loop Park
• Performances by the Everyday Circus and Top Spinning by Hi Tadah
• Busker Jason Stack
• And for the grown-ups, a late night show by Show Me Burlesque with Lola Van Ella at The Focal Point.