OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 6/16 12 – 2 PM
Offered at $190,000
Est 1920: Renovated 3 Bed/1.5 Bath Brick Home in sought after Southampton. At 1,600 sq ft, this house offers Plenty of Comfortable Living Space. Step under the Covered Porch and inside the Entry Foyer to find Center Hall Plan w/ Gleaming Hardwood Floors. Widened Entry opens to an Inviting Living Room with Open Space Layout to Rear Dining Room w/ Access to a Spacious Sunroom complete w/ Jalousie Windows. Hallway w/ Convenient Main Level 1/2 Bath leads to an Updated Kitchen boasting Extended Granite Counters, Custom Cabinets, & Newer Appliances. Upstairs you will find a Large Master Bedroom w/ Multiple Windows for Ample Natural Light, 2 Guest Rooms, & Full Bath w/ Ceramic Tiled Shower/Bath. Clean and Spacious Lower Level for Storage. Expansive Fenced-in Rear Yard offers Concrete Patio & 2-vehicle Carport. Updates include: Roof Replacement (2013) & HVAC (2013).
- Enjoy Morning Coffee on the Covered Front Porch
- Plenty of Windows for Ample Natural Light
- Just 2-3 Blocks from Macklind Deli, Russell’s, & Copper Pig
- All Kitchen Appliances Stay w/ Sale!
- Great Usable Kitchen Space w/ Surround Counters & Cabinets
- Gorgeous Ceramic Shower w/ Glass Tile Inlay
- Clean & Full Basement offers Plenty of Storage Space
- Both Roof & HVAC Replaced in 2013
- Rear Concrete Patio is Perfect for Summer BBQ’s
- Updated Dual Pane Windows for Energy Efficiency
- Sunroom is a Perfect Spot for Entertaining Guests
- 2-Vehicle Carport for Convenient Off Street Parking