Upcoming St. Louis Events
- This event has passed.
THIRD FRIDAY at Third Degree Glass Factory
December 20, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree, Cash Bar
December 20: Blow-Ho-Ho Third Friday
Christmahannukwanzadan. Party ready? It’s a wrap! The Claus, Yelp giveaways, and more. Wear your fave holiday sweater, you could win a special ornament. Give2Get Food Drive: Give a holiday dinner pantry item, get a thank you raffle ticket, sha. See below.
6p Magic Hour. Cue the fun. Glassblowing demos begin. Inspired? Signup to make your own glass art creation ($25-$35).
- Selfies w/ Santa. It’s candy and a smile. Post on Facebook.
- Holiday hungries? Chef Heidi’s comfort food. No reservations needed. $2-$8/ea. Menu.
- Drink of the Month: Poinsettia Gimlet. Pomegranate juice with sparkling lime and gin. Definitely crush worthy.
- Holiday Sweater Contest. Wear your fave holiday sweater and you could win a special ornament with its very own sweater! Audience Fave wins. Signup to play.
- Food drive for our ‘hood soup kitchen & pantry. Pilgrim Church has served meals every Wednesday for 30 years, feeds 150+ people a week. Give a non-perishable holiday dinner item — get a chance to win a raffle. Children get a special treat. Santa will add you to his A-list.
- Shop. Shop. Shop. Stocking stuffers? Gift Cards? We got your back.
- Gallery presents Mixed Media by Cary Horton and Gateway to Klondike by Addison Hanna. Through January 14.
- 8p Rosewood Band tunes up folk, rock, and country — plus holiday melodies.
- 8p Fire Spinning by the daring Fire Techs.